Monday, February 7, 2011

Relax.

So after a long weekend of too much fun and a dreadful case of the Mondays, I'm unwinding with a good book, hot shower, tea, and a facial masque. While squeezing out the last bit of my masque, I remembered a useful tip I read in Cosmo a few months back.

We all know how annoying it is when you're getting down to the very last drop of your moisturizer or mask. You know, that amount you just can't seem to get out of the damn tube before you buy another bottle. Here's a useful tip, cut the top of the tube with some scissors and store the tub in a plastic bag after cutting it open, guaranteed you have about 3 more days usage out of that moisturizer or mask.

My mask  of choice? Dermalogica's Sebum Clearing Masque. It's cooling, refreshing and works wonders on your skin.

0 comments: