Friday, February 4, 2011

Cloud 9

Decorating and home-improvement is my all time favorite hobby (besides make-up of course). Here's a home-improvement tip that I live by everyday. 

  • Sheets: The luxurious part of our day is always jumping into a clean, fresh bed after a long hard day at work. I'm a sheet washing junkie, I wash my sheets every week. Not only does it help me sleep, but having clean sheets helps prevent breakouts. When you sleep you sweat and produce oils, and if you never wash your sheets.. that's a lot of oil. Have two sets and rotate every week. Keep a nice storage container with a few fabric softeners inside to store the sheets your not using. When it's time to change, throw the set that has been stored for the week in the dryer for even just a minute, they'll smell fresh from the fabric softener and wrinkle-free. :) My sheet of choice, Charter Club Bedding



0 comments: